CALL 970-506-7615 FOR CONTRACTING CORN
From August 19 to August 26, Arcadia will NOT be receiving any corn.
STARTING ON 2/7, GNP WILL BEGIN REQUIRING A VENDOR NUMBER IN ORDER TO UNLOAD. CALL 970-506-7615 IF YOU DO NOT KNOW IT AND WE WILL GIVE IT TO YOU.
If you would like to receive our text updates, please text your name and "GNP" to 47474
Monday-Friday 6 am - 4 pm
HAVE A SAFE DAY ON THE FARM AND IN THE FIELD
|Location||Delivery Start||Delivery End||Cash Price||Basis|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
- Fat Cattle Futures Firm Before Report, But Report Shows More Cattle
- Front month fat cattle futures traded a nickel to half a dollar higher on Friday going into the CoF report. For October it was still inside Thursday’s action, and the board settled nearly 50 cents off the high. October was a net 75 cents higher Friday to Friday. The August...
- Corn Futures Bounce Into Weekend
- Nearby corn futures prices were stronger on Friday with 6 1/4 to 8 cent strength into the weekend. For December that left the board a net 19 cents weaker from last Friday’s close. USDA reported the week’s corn oil prices were UNCH to 5c/lb higher wk/wk from 68 to 78...
- Friday Cotton Closes Up by Triple Digits
- The final trade day of the week pushed cotton futures back up by triple digits. December cotton was a net 742 points stronger form last Friday, mostly via the limit gains coming out of the WASDE. That chart gap is still open. The southern US is expected to see welcome...
- Wheat Futures Firmed Up for Weekend
- After sliding most of the week, wheat futures closed Friday with double digit gains. CBT SRW futures were back up by 19 to 22 cents on the day. September was still a net 52 3/4 cents lower wk/wk. KC HRW futures rallied back 25 to 32 1/4 cents on the...
- Soy Market Firmed into Close
- Soybean prices firmed up for the settle after trading mostly weaker on Friday. The board was still mixed within 2 cents of UNCH past the Sep contract’s 6 3/4 cent loss. For the week, November beans were down 50 1/4 cents. Soymeal futures ended the day with $0.70 to $5.60...
- Hogs Closed Triple Digits Weaker on Friday
- Fresh off of contract highs on Monday, Friday’s triple digit loss left the December contract with a $6.50 loss for the week Fri-Fri. The other front months also settled down by triple digits on the day, taking the board to early July levels. The USDA’s National Average Base Hog price...