CALL 970-506-7615 FOR CONTRACTING CORN
TO HELP ENSURE TIMELY AND ACCURATE PAYMENT GNP REQUIRES A VENDOR NUMBER IN ORDER TO UNLOAD. CALL 970-506-7615 IF YOU DO NOT KNOW IT AND WE WILL GIVE IT TO YOU
Arcadia will NOT be accepting wet corn after 12/31
If you would like to receive our text updates, please text your name and "GNP" to 47474
HAVE A SAFE DAY ON THE FARM AND IN THE FIELD
|Location||Delivery Start||Delivery End||Cash Price||Basis|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
- Beans Spike Below $13, Stay Above for the Close
- The Friday soybean trade settled with prices 4 to 7 ¾ cents in the red. The Jan contract spiked below the $13 round number after the report, but futures closed back above the mark. Jan beans printed a wide 31 ¾ cent range on the day, and finished out the...
- Cotton Sells Off After Yield Cut
- Cotton futures closed Friday ~20 points off their lows, but still 58 to 115 points in the red. The March contract printed a 200 point range from -147 to +54 points. The March contract completed the week with a net 2 cent gain. Daily futures trading limits will expand to...
- Strong Friday Rally for Cattle Futures
- Live cattle limited the week’s draw down with a triple digit gain of as much as 2% on Friday. Feb fats were up by $3.20 for the day, but still down by $3.40 for the week. There have been no Dec cattle deliveries issued yet, the Friday board rally now...
- Corn Fades to Red after USDA Data
- Corn finished the last trade day of the week with fractional to 2 ½ cent losses across the front months. That left the March contract at just a ¾ cent gain for the week’s trade. USDA did not adjust the cash average price, still at $4.85. USDA’s weekly Ethanol report...
- Hogs Rally Into Weekend
- Lean hog futures finished the last trade day of the week with $0.87 to $1.52 gains. For Feb, that only reduced the week’s loss to $1.12. The National Average Base Hog price for Friday afternoon was 17 cents higher at $51.88. The price in the ECB was shown at $52.51,...